TI-84 Plus CE Python EZ Spot Graphing Calculator Class Pack
- 30 – TI 84 Plus CE Python Graphing Calculator School Bus Yellow Handhelds with School Property printed on each unit
- 30 – Rechargeable batteries (installed in each unit)
- 3 – TI Charging Station CE
- 15 – Unit to unit USB cables, USB computer cables
- 1 – Getting Started Materials including a 90-day trial download of TI-Smartview CE for the TI-84 Plus graphing family.
- Permitted on the AP® PSAT/NMSQT®, SAT®, ACT® and International Baccalaureate® tests.
Note – slide covers are not included with EZ Spot Calculators. The charging station no longer includes numbered stickers.
Introduce students to coding with Python, one of the most popular programming languages, using TI technology.
- Lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand the demands of the classroom year after year
- Graph in vibrant colors to make faster, stronger connections
- Powered by a TI Rechargeable Battery that can last up to one month on a single charge
- Distraction-free (no Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, internet access) to keep students focused on learning
- Code on the go — students can code anytime, anywhere with the power of portable programming
- Ideal for students to use in any learning environment, virtual or in person
- Display expressions, symbols and fractions just as you write them
Coding is a basic literacy in the digital age, and it is important for students to understand and be able to work with the technology around them. By adding Python to the latest edition of the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator, students can learn to program using the same dedicated, distraction-free tool they are already familiar with from math and science class.
- Easy to learn and use
- Recommended for beginners and experienced programmers
- Able to give students real-world experience that translates to many industries
- One of the fastest-growing programming languages in the world
TI-84 Plus CE Python Specifications:
- Screen size: 320 x 240 pixels (2.8″ diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 140 DPI; 16-bit color
- Powered by the TI Rechargeable Battery
- Different options for coding languages including Python and TI-Basic
- Electronically upgradable graphing calculator allows you to have the most up-to-date functionality and software applications (apps)
- Add images to graph background
- Fifteen colors for function graphing
- Catalog syntax help
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI calculator operations in one menu