TI Nspire CAS Student Computer Software School-Managed Licenses with 365-Day Term – Minimum Purchase is 10 Licenses
Minimum purchase is 10 licenses at $27.00 each.
School-Managed License (PC and Mac®) – Minimum purchase is 10 licenses at $27.00 each.
- Allows access to the software on a fixed number of computers for specific users.
- Software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods.
- License distributed to computer from a license service (i.e., server)
- Software license contains a “grace period” allowing software to be used at home or outside of the school’s network for 30 days. After this grace period expires, the computers must connect to the schools network to continue use.
TI-Nspire CAS Student Software provides the same functionality of your TI-Nspire CAS handheld on your computer.
- The built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS) provides you the ability to perform symbolic and standard numeric calculations.
- Create, save, open, share and print your work
- Interactive geometry capabilities
- View and explore multiple representations on a single screen – a graph, equation, table, geometric figure or text
- “Grab-and-Move” a graph and graphed functions to observe relationships and the impact of changes
- Ability to utilize images (jpeg, jpg, bmp, png file formats) and overlay with graphical elements on screen
- With the PublishView™ feature, you can neatly format assignments, including any imported images, and print them out with ease.
- With the built-in Vernier DataQuest™ App for TI-Nspire, you can collect and analyze data.
- Display a virtual keypad on screen with the same functions as the TI-Nspire handheld
- Conic graphing
- Chemistry notation
- Connects with the TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ NC System